Covers the foundational skills necessary to pass employer-delivered selection tests and helps prepare students for employment in the skilled trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the mathematical functions specific to their trade.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the occupational health and safety requirements relative to the workplace in general and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic industrial computer applications in the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of graphic design relative to the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of job skills specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the following essential knowledge and skills: troubleshooting, measurement, communication, use of hand tools, use of personal protection equipment, graphic interpretation, and problem solving.
This program is designed to be completed in 32 weeks.
This program will cost $4,121 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical debt upon graduation is not available.
The State of Michigan does not have licensure requirements for this profession.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/