Certificate of Achievement
School of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM): 313-845-9632, email@example.com, Health Careers Education Ctr, Room: G-122
Joseph Skupin: , firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-172
Covers the foundational skills necessary to pass employer-delivered selection tests and helps prepare students for employment in the skilled trades.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the mathematical functions specific to their trade.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the occupational health and safety requirements relative to the workplace in general and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic industrial computer applications in the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of graphic design relative to the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of job skills specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the following essential knowledge and skills: troubleshooting, measurement, communication, use of hand tools, use of personal protection equipment, graphic interpretation, and problem solving.
Required Core Courses
Credit Hours: 19
Minimum Total Credit Hours