Certificate of Achievement
School of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Professional Development: 313-845-9645, email@example.com, Technology Bldg, Room: E-211
James Elmer: 313-317-4129, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-162
A fundamental certificate program for plumbing and pipe-fitting. Introduces the basic concepts and principles of plumbing and pipe-fitting theory, design, installation, plumbing codes, blueprint reading and construction project management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify technical skills required for the trades
- Safe use of tools and field/shop techniques
- Read construction blueprints
- Identify the basics fundamentals of plumbing and pipe-fitting.
- Design and install drain wastes and vents.*
- Design and install potable domestic water systems.*
- Joining various types of plumbing materials.
- Identify plumbing/pipe-fitting/mechanical codes.
- Trade and Apprentice
- Multi-Skilled Facility Maintenance
- Building Sciences
- Hazardous Materials
Required Core Courses
Credit Hours: 24
Minimum Total Credit Hours
Requirements are subject to change. The information represented here is effective starting Fall 2017 and applies to the current catalog year. If you were admitted prior to this year, please check your requirements under the My Progress section of HFC Self Service.