Assists students in gaining the necessary knowledge and competencies to succeed in acquiring an entry-level or promoting to a higher-level management position. Explores the fundamentals of management, creative problem solving techniques, and interpersonal skills for supervision and team building. The knowledge and skills that successful students obtain in this program are relevant to a variety of business organizations. Students may earn a Certificate in Supervision as they fulfill the requirements of the Management degree program.
- Interpret basic financial statements.
- Apply management theory to effectively supervise the human resources of an organization.
- Evaluate management decisions given an organization’s relationship to the external business environment.
- Creatively solve common problems in managing an organization.
- Demonstrate effective non-verbal and verbal communication skills for a business environment.
- Demonstrate effective written communication for a business environment.
- Employ computer applications to perform business activities.
- Apply quantitative skills to analyze situations and make decisions in a business environment.
|Course name||Credit Hours|
|BEC-151: Principles of Macroeconomics||3.00|
|BEC-152: Principles of Microeconomics||3.00|
|MGT-230: Principles of Management||3.00|
|MGT-231: Supervision and Teambuilding||3.00|
|MGT-232: Human Resources Management||3.00|