This program provides students with experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of the complex industrial mechanical machinery in existing and new construction.
- Develop safe working habits with advanced technology tools & equipment.
- Apply digital skills in the application of different advanced technologies.
- Apply quantitative skills in the application of different advanced technologies.
- Demonstrate technological literacy of different advanced technologies through vocabulary, terminology and applications.
- Develop appropriate communications tools and strategies for different advanced technological applications.
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
Complete a minimum of 38 additional credit hours in courses required within your specialization.
RTI (Related Training Instruction)
Employer specific document that details HFC courses needed to meet employer knowledge and skill requirements and fulfills HFC degree or certificate requirements.