Certificate of Achievement
School of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Professional Development: 313-845-9645, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-211
James Anderson: 313-845-6351, email@example.com, Technology Bldg, Room: E-172A
This program provides students with experience in the installation, repair and maintenance of the complex industrial mechanical machinery in existing and new construction.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop safe working habits with advanced technology tools & equipment.
- Apply digital skills in the application of different advanced technologies.
- Apply quantitative skills in the application of different advanced technologies.
- Demonstrate technological literacy of different advanced technologies through vocabulary, terminology and applications.
- Develop appropriate communications tools and strategies for different advanced technological applications.
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
Additional Program Requirements
Complete a minimum of 38 additional credit hours in courses required within your specialization.
Required Core Courses
Credit Hours: 8
RTI (Related Training Instruction)
Employer specific document that details HFC courses needed to meet employer knowledge and skill requirements and fulfills HFC degree or certificate requirements.
Minimum Total Credit Hours
Requirements are subject to change. The information represented here is effective starting Winter 2019 and applies to the current catalog year. If you were admitted prior to this year, please check your requirements under the My Progress section of HFC Self Service.