Assists in developing or improving managerial/supervisory skills. Develops an understanding of basic supervisory principles that is helpful in guiding and directing employees in every type of organization. The Supervision certificate may also be used as a building block towards earning the Associate of Business degree in Management.
- Describe the components of financial statements.
- Apply management theory to effectively supervise the human resources of an organization.
- Evaluate management decisions given an organization’s relationship to the external business environment.
- Recognize common problems in managing an organization.
- Demonstrate effective non-verbal and verbal communication skills for a business environment.
|Course name||Credit Hours|
|BBA-131: Introduction to Business||4.00|
|BBA-133: Business Behavior and Communication||3.00|
|MGT-230: Principles of Management||3.00|
|MGT-231: Supervision and Teambuilding||3.00|