Presents practical skills and knowledge for front line workers who are interested in entering the field of logistics and supply chain management. Introduces the basic business functions and their relations to the field of supply chain management, logistics, transportation and warehouse management. Provides fundamental reading, writing, mathematics, computer, and spreadsheets skills.
- Develop a working knowledge necessary to become a 21st century front line worker in supply chain management and logistics.
- Pass two supply chain logistic assessments from a nationally recognized organization issued by the Manufactures Skill Standards Council (MSSC); Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) and the Certified Logistics Technician (CLT) certifications.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and basic skills specifically in the areas of logistics, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Exhibit proper communication, computer, and mathematics skills necessary for an entry-level position in supply chain management.
- Customer Service Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Services Salesperson
- Logistics Software Manager
- Materials Manager
- Production Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Supply Chain Manager
- Systems Support Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vendor Managed Inventory Coordinator
- Warehouse Operations Manager
Varies by career in SCM. Operations, transportation, and warehouse management could have slightly greater physical risk than other positions within a firm.
This program is designed to be completed in 48 weeks.
This program will cost $7,094 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical debt upon graduation is not available.
The State of Michigan does not have licensure requirements for this profession.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/