Certificate of Achievement
School of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Professional Development: 313-845-9645, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-211
James Anderson: 313-845-6351, email@example.com, Technology Bldg
Covers the foundational skills necessary to pass employer-delivered selection tests and helps prepare students for employment in the skilled trades.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the mathematical functions specific to their trade.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the occupational health and safety requirements relative to the workplace in general and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic industrial computer applications in the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of graphic design relative to the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of job skills specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the following essential knowledge and skills: troubleshooting, measurement, communication, use of hand tools, use of personal protection equipment, graphic interpretation, and problem solving.
Required Core Courses
Credit Hours: 19
Minimum Total Credit Hours
Requirements are subject to change. The information represented here is effective starting Fall 2017 and applies to the current catalog year. If you were admitted prior to this year, please check your requirements under the My Progress section of HFC Self Service.