These courses can be applied to the Associate in Applied Science degree in Automotive Technology.
- Demonstrate proper use of special tools.
- Use safety equipment properly.
- Dissemble, perform critical measurements, resemble, and demonstrate satisfactory operation of components.
- Perform job specific tasks as required for NATEF accreditation.
- Demonstrate proper use of tools and equipment commonly found in industry.
- Research proper service information using common current industry technology.
- Demonstrate proper care and use of emerging technology tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate proper care and use of alternative energy tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of emerging technologies.
The Automotive Technology-Auto Air Conditioning, Brakes, Alignment Certificate program is fully certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), and is fully accredited as a MAST (Master Automotive Service Technology) program by the ASE Education Foundation. 1503 Edwards Ferry Rd., NE Suite 401 Leesburg, VA 20176 http://www.aseeducationfoundation.org/