Enables designers, engineers, and students with previous CAD background to become proficient in the use of the powerful and versatile UG NX design software, which is increasing in the automotive and aircraft industries. Coursework includes the most commonly used environments such as sketcher, part design, drafting, assembly, and surfacing. UG NX is Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
- Develop knowledge of career opportunities and demonstrate the requisite entry level CAD and Industrial Drafting skills for the Manufacturing Industry.
- Utilized drafting principles to read and comprehend a part drawing.
- Applied and layout dimensions on a part drawing for manufacturing.
- Create a part design using 3D CAD software program.
- Create orthographic views of a part design utilizing 3D CAD software program.
- Create section views of a part.
- Project an auxiliary view from an inclined surface.
- CAD Drafter
- UG NX Designer