Provides students with the skills to necessary for an entry-level position as a IT Help Desk or Computer Support professional. All of the courses in this certificate can also be applied to required course courses in the Associate of Applied Science degree in Network Administration and Associate of Applied Science degree in Cybersecurity for students wishing to continue their education. This certificate also prepares students for multiple IT industry certifications.
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office applications.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network devices.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot PC hardware.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot PC client operating systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the Windows Server operating system.
- Identify and mitigate computer security threats.
- IT Help Desk Technician
- PC Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Computer Support Technician
|Course name||Credit Hours|
|CIS-100: Introduction to Information Technology||3.00|
|CNT-110: CCNA: Networking I||4.00|
|CNT-120: CCNA: Networking II||4.00|
|CIS-124: Introduction to Windows Server Administration||3.00|
|CIS-159: A+ Technical Support||4.00|