Allows individuals to explore a wide range of science and math courses before transferring to a four-year academic institution to complete a bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrate a knowledge base in general science.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how scientific knowledge is constructed, and how this process relies on evidence rather than opinions or beliefs.
- Design and carry out a scientific investigation using appropriate experimental design and methodology.
- Analyze and interpret information from various sources, including experimental data and scientific literature.
- Convey scientific explanations using proper written and/or verbal English.
The nature of this program is to serve as a transfer degree into a 4-year or longer degree at another college or university.
See General Education for Transfer Degrees for details.
Natural Science: Complete 24 natural science credits, including at least one class with laboratory experience, from at least two different disciplines. See Degree Specific Graduation Requirements for details.
English Composition or Communication: Complete one