Associate in Business
School of Business, Entrepreneurship & Professional Development: 313-845-9645, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-211
Patricia Little: 313-317-1723, email@example.com, Technology Bldg, Room: E-211H
Explores accounting theory and practice, and how accounting interrelates with other important business operations such as payroll, budget, and finance.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Prepare financial statements according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Evaluate business decisions given the legal and economic framework in which business functions.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Prepare final reports summarizing planning and control activities.
- Demonstrate effective written, verbal, and nonverbal communication in the business environment.
- Demonstrate industry-standard computer skills.
Required Core Courses
|Course name||Credit Hours|
|BAC-131: Introduction to Financial Accounting||4.00|
|BAC-132: Introduction to Managerial Accounting||4.00|
|BAC-231: Asset Accounting||4.00|
Credit Hours: 17
Required Support Courses
Credit Hours: 30
Minimum Total Credit Hours