Certificate of Achievement
School of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM): 313-845-9632, email@example.com, Health Careers Education Ctr, Room: G-122
Gregory Laskowsky: 313-317-1550, firstname.lastname@example.org, Technology Bldg, Room: E-115D
A fundamental certificate program for plumbing and pipe-fitting. Introduces the basic concepts and principles of plumbing and pipe-fitting theory, design, installation, plumbing codes, blueprint reading and construction project management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Identify technical skills required for the trades
- Safe use of tools and field/shop techniques
- Read construction blueprints
- Identify the basics fundamentals of plumbing and pipe-fitting.
- Design and install drain wastes and vents.*
- Design and install potable domestic water systems.*
- Joining various types of plumbing materials.
- Identify plumbing/pipe-fitting/mechanical codes.
- Trade and Apprentice
- Multi-Skilled Facility Maintenance
- Building Sciences
- Hazardous Materials
Required Core Courses
Credit Hours: 24
Minimum Total Credit Hours