A fundamental certificate program for plumbing and pipe-fitting. Introduces the basic concepts and principles of plumbing and pipe-fitting theory, design, installation, plumbing codes, blueprint reading and construction project management.
- Identify technical skills required for the trades
- Safe use of tools and field/shop techniques
- Read construction blueprints
- Identify the basics fundamentals of plumbing and pipe-fitting.
- Design and install drain wastes and vents.*
- Design and install potable domestic water systems.*
- Joining various types of plumbing materials.
- Identify plumbing/pipe-fitting/mechanical codes.
- Trade and Apprentice
- Multi-Skilled Facility Maintenance
- Building Sciences
- Hazardous Materials
This program is designed to be completed in 32 weeks.
This program will cost $5,468 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical debt upon graduation is not available.
Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the State of Michigan.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/